Sunday, March 7, 2010

TO MY LOVE

What is this feeling
Its something so new
This is a feeling
I've been feeling for you

It's been so long
Since I've seen you
But to be honest,
I've really missed you

We flirt and then we talk
And we end up in a fight
This is all wrong,
I'm telling you it ain't right

It's not our fault
They don't want us to be
But what's meant to be will
Find it's way; you and me

I belong with you
and you belong with me
"foreva and eva"you said
forever you and me,

They've tried so hard
To keep us apart
But boy just tell me
What your feeling in your heart

I must know what it is
That your feeling for me
Cause boy i gotta know
If together we shall be

So let me know if I'm worth it
worth the work and worth the tears
For all the fun we used to have
And memories to come over the years

I loved our past so damn much
And our memories even more
I love the feelings you gave me
But its my heart that was tore

Both by you and another
But i want to be with only you
I trust you with my heart
And you should trust me too

That day we looked up at the sky
You told me for the first time
That you loved me and i did too
And that night everything was fine

And recently when you told me
I wasn't sure what to do
Cause it's been a long time
Since I've thought about you

You say you love me
But is it really true
Cause I've completely fallen
Head over heels for you

Do you feel it too
Or is it all in my head
Tell me its true before i begin
to cry those tears i used to shed

We clicked back then
And we clicked again now
It seems like it's just me
Like i lost you somehow

I want to be in your arms
I want to be by your side
Cause forever with you
Is where i want to hide

If u built a wall
To shut people out
I'd want to keep you in
And never let you out

So what I'm trying to say
Is that I think I love you
So tell me what you feel
I want to be loved too

But don't say it
If the feelings arent there
Don't tell me that you like me
If the feelings arent there

Tell me the truth
If you love me or not
Cause your the best catch
That I've ever caught

A school boy and cute
A sexy ass skater boy
A sweet sensetive dork
Your my perfect love toy<3

So tell me that you love me
And I'll tell you too
, you're my everything
I only want you:))